BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Default Isabelle to open tanning salon in Manchester

Quote:
She was Big Brother’s golden girl this year and now Isabelle Warburton has revealed plans to use some of her winnings to start up her own fake tan business in Manchester.

Tan fanatic Isabelle, never knowingly without a golden hue, won an army of fans on the reality TV show after entering part way through the competition - and went on to win the whole thing and £65,000 in the process.

And now she is hoping to take her passion for a golden glow to the next level - by launching her own fake tanning salons, starting in Manchester.

We caught up with glamorous Isabelle, 21, from Warrington, in the Northern Quarter this week where she’s been eyeing up the right location for her business.

She said: “Winning Big Brother opens a lot of doors and what I do with it could be life-changing for sure.

“So I’m looking to open a women’s tanning salon, I’m going to embrace what I do best, and that’s tanning! I want to open 20 shops across the UK ultimately. A few tanning brands have been in touch wanting to get involved.

“The first will be in Manchester and we’re looking in the Northern Quarter for sites now.
“I want somewhere where people will walk out and think ‘I look wicked, I feel really good.’

Omg I live 10 minutes away I need to track down this location and get a selfie with our gorgeous queen!
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote