Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
That thought did pass through my mind. I watched a clip last night and although there was a lot of confusion I noticed quite a few people wearing red caps or shirts in the crowd that got hit. Usually Trunmp supporters wear this colour.
Just passed through but didn't stop to get processed obviously. So much ignorance on display!
60 seconds on google will tell you who was killed by the guy in the car and who the guy in the car was who drove his car at innocent people.

You say you watched the clip so why didn't you bother to actually learn any news from it ? The crowd were counter-protestors who were there to protest against a large 'Nazi/White Supremicist' rally. They were carrying large Nazi/Swastika flags and assault rifles.

Obama was far from perfect but he did more good in his time in office than Donald Trump could even dream of. Trump is now and always has been a corrupt, dishonest, self-serving imbecille. He doesn't even understand the most basic political principles let alone how to run a country!

Please tell us more about Obama's ''mis-use of public funds and his association with The Muslim Brotherhood'' please. I'd love you to share your 'wisdom' with us.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote