View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 04:08 PM #1

Default Jemma warned after kicking off at Sarah

Quote:
Jemma Lucy has been given a warning by Celebrity Big Brother 2017 bosses.

In tonight's show, Jemma loses it with Sarah Harding over a game of truth or dare, of all things.

During the game, Jemma asks Sam to kiss Sarah with tongues. Amelia watches on. Both Sarah and Sam refuse to kiss for the game, leading to Jemma to argue; “You lot ******ing play the game then, I won’t play it!”

She then kicks the table and walks outside. She then shouts to Sarah from the garden; “You’ve got a boyfriend and you’re kissing Chad anyway. Add another one to the list!”

After, Sarah, Amelia and Chad are in the bedroom talking about the argument.

Jordan and Sam walk into the room; “You guys ******ing instigated it, and she took it to the next level. You instigated her kissing him, because you thought it would p*ss me off!” Sarah says to Jordan and Sam, talking about Jemma.

Jemma then walks in and it kicks off again as Sarah makes her way tot he Diary Room. There she tells Big Brother: “She [Jemma] needs to go. Things are going too far with her. She goes, or I do. End of.

After things calm down, Big Brother calls Jemma to the diary room, to speak to her about her behaviour in the house as she kicked the table in the living area.

Jemma apologises and comments; “Typical me I lost my rag…I did kick the table which I felt stupid doing…I will never raise my fists to a single person in this house.”

Elsewhere in tonight's show, Paul, Shaun and Helen are talking about the upcoming eviction as well as last night's row in the kitchen. Brandi and Jemma then walk in and start to talk to Paul.

Jemma says; “Oh! Still getting the silent treatment. It’s quite childish ignoring someone when you’re going to call them names.”

Paul walks away and to the garden, he asks Sandi; “Can you tell her to ******ing stay away from me, please, Sandi?” Sandi walks into the kitchen to pass on Paul’s request to Jemma.

Jemma replies; “If he wants to ask me something, he can come and say it to me.”

Celebrity Big Brother airs live tonight from 9PM with both the latest highlights and next eviction show.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...h-harding.html
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote