Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

First, what are you talking about and second, why did it take two posts to make that comment

I didnt even mention the nine congressional hearings into Benghazi that all found nothing. If my memory serve me Fox mentioned Benghazi every day for about three weeks straight. If anyone wants to complain about the media giving Donny a hard time then they need to look at what some sections of the media did to Obama.

Talking of NYC, just watched a live interview with two of the 'Central Park Five'. I'd almost forgotten about this dark period in Donny's past. Look it up if you want to know the details but to summarise - Five young men (4 black one hispanic) were accused of assault and rape during 1989. Donny wanted these guys fried and took out ads in the four major New York papers but it turns out they were innocent and even when their innocence was establised thru DNA Donny still didnt buy it and still wanted them prosecuted. They are crawling into every dodgy thing he's ever done and said and frankly with his limp response to this crisis I'm not surprised.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 17-08-2017 at 02:09 AM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote