View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 09:11 AM #223
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Unfortunately all this **** is just human nature.We aren't that removed from our animal ancestors.
The factions we form are just like packs that chimpanzees and other animals form.
I saw a documentary a while back on chimps where a pack were out and they found a lone male and set about him.They stamped on him,ripped his bollocks off and mutilated him.It's a territorial animal intstinct.They do also show compassion and kindness.
It's why we have team sports(or mock wars).There are people who go to footy games just for the battle,Some don't even go in and watch the game.
In peace time many humans get bored and go to war with each other.We haven't evolved that instinct out of us yet which isn't surprising as we are still such a young species.
Humans need to learn the art of cohesive argument and debate to win their battles rather than hurting and killing each other.
We need to start listening to each others point of view and stop trying to surpress people's right to express their thoughts otherwise violence is all that comes out of it.Shutting peoples voice down only breeds anger and hatred and then the extreme elements rise up and take their arguments to the battlegrounds.
That's the only way we'll evolve.
I agree with all that, so much.

I honestly worry for the future. We're killing the planet, we're breeding like flies so that in a few decades we're not going to be able to feed everyone, there are problems between black and white, black and black, white and white, Jews and... well loads of people... Muslims are killing people in the most barbaric ways - mainly other Muslims... We have a finite amount of trips around the sun and it's madness that people would want to waste that precious time fighting.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote