View Single Post
Old 18-08-2017, 12:36 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I don't think you're getting the points? She was the MP of a constituency that had thousands of girls groomed, abused and raped by a sex ring of Pakistani men, why isn't this aloud to be highlighted? In a white majority country, you wouldn't point out their whiteness if it was white men. No, not all Pakistani/Asian men are like this or do these horrific crimes, but it is a problem that needs dealing with, and if nobody is willing to address the fact that these men are from a Pakistani background then we as a country are failing the young girl, the CHILDREN, that are being abused on a daily basis because nobody is willing to say the types of people involved in these gangs meaning that thy don't get caught.

That's what the people of Rochdale did, and those girls had to endure years of being raped because nobody spoke out for them Now that we know what's going on, we shouldn't let it go back to being a secret.
Where have I said that sex rings shouldn't be highlighted and exposed? I'm just against making it an issue of race when so many people will look at this story and pretend to care just so they can feel that their prejudices against anyone with brown skin is justified.

I care about the victims, I care about the crime and preventing it from happening again and prevention can be achieved without turning proceedings into an unhelpful racially motivated witch hunt PR exercise which Sarah Champion's comments have done.

Last edited by Tom4784; 18-08-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote