Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Customers are ****ing morons that don't know their elbow from their arse and we owe them nothing but disdain.

It doesn't surprise me to see that the person making the complaint is a baby boomer, while I don't agree with people on Tills refusing to sell beer in legal situations since it creates more work for everyone, it's so typically self entitled of a Baby Boomer to kick up needless fuss about it rather than do the sensible thing and moving to another till.

In all my experience in customer service, it's always the older generations that tend to be difficult and abusive. Never had any issues with teenagers or younger people, if you tell them you can't serve them or they have to wait because you are dealing with another issue then they accept it and move on without trouble. Tell that to an older person and there's a good chance they'll throw a tantrum.

I used to work in the service industry I never found that at all? both old and young could be assholes, and to suggest anything else is ridiculous, maybe that is your experience so maybe you need to look at yourself in these situatiosn since you seem to antagonise just one generation anyone would think you were the only person ever to work in a customer related industry tsk tsk

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 20-08-2017 at 02:09 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote