View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 02:39 PM #95
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I just find it odd that you have trouble with just one generation, even you must acknowledge that every generation has its assholes? maybe you are just unlucky or maybe you have an attitude problem which you are not aware of? just a bit of constructive criticism for you Dez you don't have to take it obviously
When did I say that? It's in my experiences that customers of older generations tend to cause more trouble and I know a lot of people that would say the same. I've never said that younger people can't be arseholes, I've just said that I experience abuse and trouble from older generations more often. You've just made a lot of assumptions and you're trying to force them down my throat.

I made a post detailing my experiences and, out of nowhere and based on nothing, you essentially told me that I'm bad at my job and I must be offending people to receive the abuse I have gotten when you know absolutely nothing about me or my work. I could have easily said the same to you in response but I'm not gonna cast aspersions on you and your job because I don't know anything about your situation and making such accusations is below me.

'Constructive' criticism is only helpful if you actually know what you are talking about, You weren't giving me advice you were having a pop at me and you thought you were being subtle about it but you aren't.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote