View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 02:41 PM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Was at a Anti-Trump protest where I live late last year, (I wasnt there protesting against him I was there to put a few questions forward to the local labour MP with a few others about why they are protesting against Trump's visit to the UK when Obama has commited hideous crimes and has blood on his hands, we actually got pretty good press and the local paper said something like " the trump protesters didn't have it all their own way as a group as a pro trump group made their voices heard " we had a couple of Muslim girls interview my friend who studies politics at Uni at the end of the protest and agreed with a lot of our points regarding Obama + border control reasons and their was also only a couple of police man there but they didn't stop either side voicing opinions which is what it's all about at the end of the day, was pretty healthy.

We were outnumbered like 200-20, I don't think Antifa would have been so tolerant of our " Build that Wall " or " Obama 20,000 bombs " chant that night though, would have had to retreat into the River Dee before they twatted us with their plastic drums

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote