Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I honestly think you might be fibbing about working in customer service or retail or whatever you said you did just to try and make your point seem more valid.

Nobody who works in those jobs believes that the customer is right because they never are, nobody in those jobs would make the assumption that an abusive customer abusing the staff is the staff's fault or that the staff provoked it by being rude in return. Most retail workers have to smile and nod when dealing with awful people or it's our necks, we are all aware of the fact that we'll be sacked if we're rude so you won't get many workers if any who are unless they are on their way out anyway.

You didn't just stop at saying it was 'odd' though, you then proceeded to cast aspersions on me and make baseless assumptions which you've done again here. You know nothing about me, Cherie. You never will. Everything you think you know about me is filtered through this one sided dislike you have of me so don't insult me and then pretend it's advice because you aren't subtle enough to pull off that kind of shade.
No not fibbing who is casting aspersions now?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote