View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 07:47 PM #10

The point is this, the far right are marching along with swastika flags and making Hitler salutes. They may have been protesting about a statue being removed; they may have even wanted a peaceful protest but just their mere presence is enough to incite anger in those who strongly disagree with their cause. The local issue (the statue) is overshadowed by their history and support of violence and murder to people of color and certain race, in particular, black African Americans, Muslims, and Jews.

The far-right say they want the right to express their hatred towards certain minority groups, the anti-right are saying, we won't allow you that right and I agree with them. I ask you, would it be okay for groups march against fat women? would it be okay for people to march against the disabled or the elderly? That may sound like a ridiculous comparison... I mean, such a thing would be cruel and inhuman.

When the anti-right march against race and color, they are being cruel, they are being inhuman and if you don't agree with that, then you have to question your own morals.