Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
This is an thought process that I really don't have time for. Saying 'Well both sides are to blame!' is just ignoring the facts kind of like how Americans ignored the facts of the last election with that painfully ignorant attitude of 'well, they've both as bad as each other!' No, they weren't and that's being proven every day that angry OAP/Toddler hybrid is in office.

The Neo Nazis that went on an armed 'protest' are to blame for what happened there, who the **** arms themselves for a peaceful protest? They were looking for a fight and they created one and then one of them committed an act of terrorism. This isn't the fault of the left, this is exclusively the fault of Neo Nazis and the Right Wingers that legitimised them by refusing to denounce them.
Just because the far right/KKK/Nazis = bad that doesn't automatically mean
The far left/militant anarchists = good.
They are violent militant extremist thugs.They also go on marches tooled up with weapons destroying property and assaulting people.
They've been causing chaos,pain and destruction a long time before Charlottesville happened but nobody gets to hear about it on mainstream media.
So yes when i see them in action i think they are twats just as i do when i see the far right idiots parading around with Nazi flags or stupid pointy hats.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote