Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Theres much I dislike about Jemmas behaviour, but I thought she was spot on when she said that Chad & Sarah were making people uncomfortable about using some areas of the house such as the smoking area. The' making babies ' comment was quite witty too. I think that pair really are quite selfish, and thoughtless. I posted yesterday that I thought they were taking over the garden (got a lot of negative comments from their fans about it), of course making people feel to uncomfortable to go out there, just shows what kind of people they are.

It was good that she stood up to them about it, and the wine as well. I get the feeling that she didnt do it just for air time either.
Well Jemma walking round half naked must have made Helen and Sandi uncomfortable as they mentioned it,but nothing said about that,as for Sarah and chad where are they supposed to go they both smoke, and when they do join in with the group you get the childish remarks from Sam etc, I'de move away from most of them in there tbh.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote