Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
So can anyone wear an item of clothing i.e. tee shirt or dress with a large swastika, ISIS or anti-Islam flag on the front in public because of people's rights to wear what they want?

The wearing of the burkha is just the same and represents blatant discrimination and is every bit as hateful and offensive. If we allow one we have to allow all otherwise we are practising discrimination and publicly stating that some types of discrimination are more distasteful and some more acceptable than others. Would that be your opinion then? Do you think the discrimination of women is less distasteful and more acceptable than the discrimination of race or religion?

As for immigration - that is a subject very much still in progress because, in case you haven't noticed or chosen to ignore, Europe as a whole is increasingly protesting against mass immigration and open borders.
So where did i say any of that ?
It's the person i was replying to that advocated the things you're trying to pull me up on so why aren't you questioning them about it instead of me ? Oh yeah, it doesn't fit in with your agenda does it.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote