View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 07:42 AM #63
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
You really are so ignorant and un-knowledgable! Just because someone lives by their traditions, especially when it regards something that's extremely important to their religious belief system, it doesn't mean they're being ''disrespectful to Western culture and female equality''.
British people don't , on the whole, live by the beliefs and traditions of Countries they choose to visit.

When it suits your self-centred agenda you're all for freedom of speech and personal rights but when it's a question of someone else's personal rights then you're wanting them taken away at your pleasure just because it offends your biggoted, discriminatory & xenophobic 'views' which gladly are only shared by a small minority of archaic minded hate-mongers.
News for you - Ignorance isn't disagreeing with you . As we are not talking about visiting, but generally about people choosing to live here - then to demonstrate some consideration and adherence for local belief systems and equality laws is expected by most. You are ignorant if you don't see that and clearly have your own agenda! Pot calling kettle yet again.

I guarantee you would not be saying the same if people came here en masse and walking our streets wearing clothing sporting a swastica. I know you would see that differently because I believe you have double standards and put some groups before others. It's not just about what you find offensive, and it seems to me that the equality of women is not up there with some other equalities in your book. British women have rights too btw - and it isn't to put up and shut up at the behest of the PC mob.

I see you as bigoted, discrimanatory and sexist in your beliefs that if British women are offended by certain groups accepted into our country being disrespectful to female equality laws, you have a right to verbally abuse them. You just demonstrate that female equality is of little interest to you and you are every bit as ignorant as you accuse others of being in your desperate attempt to shut them up!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote