Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
News for you - Ignorance isn't disagreeing with you . As we are not talking about visiting, but generally about people choosing to live here - then to demonstrate some consideration and adherence for local belief systems and equality laws is expected by most. You are ignorant if you don't see that and clearly have your own agenda! Pot calling kettle yet again.

I guarantee you would not be saying the same if people came here en masse and walking our streets wearing clothing sporting a swastica. I know you would see that differently because I believe you have double standards and put some groups before others. It's not just about what you find offensive, and it seems to me that the equality of women is not up there with some other equalities in your book. British women have rights too btw - and it isn't to put up and shut up at the behest of the PC mob.

I see you as bigoted, discrimanatory and sexist in your beliefs that if British women are offended by certain groups accepted into our country being disrespectful to female equality laws, you have a right to verbally abuse them. You just demonstrate that female equality is of little interest to you and you are every bit as ignorant as you accuse others of being in your desperate attempt to shut them up!
Please stop making up REALLY OFFENSIVE crap about me! I didn't say or even point to believing what you're claiming i did. Where do i say anything about me having a right ''to verbally abuse'' anyone ? Either delete this post now or i will be making a serious complaint about this. I NEVER report people usually but then people don't usually make up blatant lies about me.

You clearly don't have a great understanding of many things and you're more than entitled to think whatever you want about me but to use your ignorance to post wildly incorrect slander about me is disgusting and i suggest you delete these accusations and don't make any in the future.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote