CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks View Post

you can't leave out Derek, the spirits will come for you
I'm sorry but I'd hate a Derek win it's been nice to see him get shown more recently but an Amelia win would be more deserving imo

Derek reminds me of Cheggers/Bobby (a bit stereotypical but only since they've been the reserved, nice, males who surprised people by topping votes but I do the same when I say Renee/Natasha/Debs were obvious 3rd place queens) so I can see him placing 4th. Sam could be the Darren/Calum (typical hot male vote) type and place 3rd (or do a Scotty T - attractive reality TV star and win it , but Sam was rarely known on his show on GS is waay more popular than MIC so I'm leaning towards 3rd). A part of me thinks Jemma could place 2nd and maybe win it but I also think she and Amelia (or Chad - he's a wildcard, he's proven popular on Facebook which is a great reflection of the voting but I can't see him making top 3) could be first out.

Ugh, it's just so hard to call. Especially after a really predictable finale with BB18 (the "Tom might win" worries were more "will history of Welsh housemates being runner-up repeat itself" and "a Raph/Issy/Deb final is too good to be true" - we all knew he was 4th place), it feels like anyone could win (besides maybe Derek)
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote