BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Honestly out of all of them I'm more bothered about the idea of sharing with men surely you could ask to swap/PRAY a girl or two moves in?

I've not gone to uni so Riley and Riley's great advice should be followed instead of this, but my 2p is that, you're not the only person who in uni unemployed or struggling to find a job, plenty of people have been in your position, and I'm willing to bet most of your roommates will be in a similar position! Your parents will understand uni life and wouldn't offer to support you if they were unable to - besides, once you get your degree and a good job, you can treat them for the help they gave you

Maybe I'm being ignorant, but I'm sure the pressure and responsibility worries will settle down once you've moved in. Surely this can't be the first time you've felt pressured? You managed to come through from that, so why can't you do it again? Besides, you'd probably feel the same if you were moving into a house or a flat alone for the first time anyway - and chances are you would be alone for that - you're not alone for this, and you're gonna learn so much in terms of life skills, and your worries will be laid to rest.

I can guarantee you if I do go uni I'll be 100x worse than you are feeling right now so ignore me if I'm being overly optimistic, but in a months time you'll be loving uni - and if you're not, that's okay, uni's not for everyone! YouTube videos from people who survived uni (aka NOT me x) would be your best bet, best of luck!
Thank you legend, and yes I agree the most trash part by far is having to share with lads! Don't get me wrong I'm really excited tho!
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote