Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody
meekro wahvé

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
Okay well sexuality is a very fluid thing and it's perfectly normal to feel confused. You don't have to be one or the other, bisexuality is real and if one day you wake up and prefer men over women or vice/versa then that's great but don't feel too pressured to pick one, I mean you can have your cake and eat it.

I think what's going on is that your friends are testing you here Josh, they are seeing how you would react to the question, now how you respond to that is totally up to you, but they're testing your waters and if you're not okay with that then tell them to stop or they're not your real friends.
OK, thank you. At high school, there used to be a set of cliques, similar to Thorn Cottage and Rose Cottage. I'd be in the nerd clique aka Thorn Cottage along with a few good friends while there'd be a Rose Cottage clique who'd only be bothered in messing around, football and makeup. I felt we'd always get taken advantage of for being good at stuff.
Jøsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote