View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:28 PM #23
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It's not really any sort of assumption, it's a statement of fact. You are being understanding of their terrorist activities by saying "People don't feel protected, and are gonna start defending themselves" and also talking about "their predicament" in an attempt to understant - or sympathise with - domestic terrorism. Now I'm not saying that people SHOULDN'T discuss these things - but I don't imagine you have much time for it when people start talking about the reasons for the rise in international terrorism? You can see why British people would turn to terrorism after being terrorised, but you'd never be understanding of a middle eastern terrorist whose home / country has been destroyed by Western powers .

I'd never tell you to do that Alf

And all who sail in her
Just understanding to nature, if you back people into a corner and strip them of their rights, they're gonna come out fighting. Sh1t happens.

I can tell you now for a fact, I'm no sympathiser, I'm not even political. I'm an observer and am only on my own side. And I like winding people up, I think they call it trolling these days, it used to be called interacting,

Last edited by Alf; 05-09-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote