View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 05:39 PM #66

When Saddam Hussein was gassing the curds, he was assisted by the U.S and yet, when America decided to take Saddam out, shortly after 9/11 they used his gassing of the curds as a reason to topple him. I'm not saying Saddam wasn't a criminal but he was a small criminal compared to the U.S and its allies. I'm not saying the internal conflicts in the Middle East aren't bad but they are not our conflicts or at least they weren't.

When the West want to pillage a country, they use words like, "Axis of Evil" and "For the greater good" and they tell us all that this country is threatening the peace of the world, or we have to go in, in the name of peace. Some of us call bull**** on that. Whenever I hear those formidable words, I think, here we go again. If we really wanted to curb the axis of evil we would have intervened in the South African apartheid and the mass genocide going on in Burma.

I clearly listen to alternative views, views that are only available to us through reading material and popular media. The highly respected Neom Chomskey Snowden and General Wesley Clark who was a four-star general and former supreme allied commander in Europe and who worked in the Whitehouse under President Bush, because they are privy to a lot more information than we are.

Last edited by DemolitionRed; 16-09-2017 at 06:04 PM.