View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 12:54 PM #102
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Wow!!!! And what exactly would you class 'waterboarding' as then ? It's ****ing TORTURE!!!!

Yeah, torture got lots of information during the Iraq debacle at the Black Sites, the vast majority of it false. People will say anything to stop being tortured (especially the innocent ones detained in error).........mad isn't it.
With an attitude like that let's hope you find yourself on the receiving end of torture one day so you can appreciate what a truly sub-human, barbaric thing it is. Have you not heard of the Geneva Convention ? Maybe you should look at the work Amnesty International do in support of Human Rights throughout the World. Educate yourself a bit why don't you.

I think these are probably your most ridiculous posts yet. You're the sort of person that decent, caring people are ashamed of.

How can we 'claim' to be more humain in the West if we resort to the same tactics as ''the terrorists'' ? Makes you as bad as them..........imo.
Is that what you seek - approval - for being more humane than others.

Personally I don't consider letting masses of people in, some of which are likely to be terrorists and will end up killing people, to be very humane. I read an estimate of about 10,000 terrorists getting into Europe posing as refuges - they can kill and maim a lot of people.

Most of the 'refuges' aren't even genuine refuges, but economic migrants. We are risking the lives of our children to give people from other countries a better life. Not a price worth paying in my book.

Do you just cross your fingers and pray it won't be you or yours who are called upon to make such a sacrifice? As long as it is someone else. To me that is putting your principles before that of the lives of others and playing with other peoples' lives.