View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 01:23 PM #105
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
What the **** are you on about ? Where did i say that ? Oh no, that right.....I Didn't. Just you using your corkscrew 'logic' again to twist someone's point. Nothing new there then.

I would like to think that i treat my fellow human beings as humanely as is possible and i will always help a person if i possibly can, regardless of whether i know them, where they're from or what Nationality they are, but ''seeking approval'' is the last thing on my mind. It's just the right thing to do, imo, unlike torturing people.
You're the only one who's mentioned ''seeking approval'' so that's obviously the way you think but please don't tar me with the same brush. That's not what i'm about.
We're supposed to buy the rhetoric that being ruthless and bigoted is to be considered "pragmatic and necessary" and, therefore, presumably, "moral".

"I don't seek anyone's approval... I don't care what people think about me... I support us doing whatever needs to be done no matter what the cost, to save the lives of British Babies. You don't because you only love Muslim babies, you hate British babies and fish and chips and the queen."

That's more or less what I read every time I come into a thread these days .