Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Wow!!!! And what exactly would you class 'waterboarding' as then ? It's ****ing TORTURE!!!!

Yeah, torture got lots of information during the Iraq debacle at the Black Sites, the vast majority of it false. People will say anything to stop being tortured (especially the innocent ones detained in error).........mad isn't it.
With an attitude like that let's hope you find yourself on the receiving end of torture one day so you can appreciate what a truly sub-human, barbaric thing it is. Have you not heard of the Geneva Convention ? Maybe you should look at the work Amnesty International do in support of Human Rights throughout the World. Educate yourself a bit why don't you.

I think these are probably your most ridiculous posts yet. You're the sort of person that decent, caring people are ashamed of.

How can we 'claim' to be more humain in the West if we resort to the same tactics as ''the terrorists'' ? Makes you as bad as them..........imo.
**** them...they are lower than pedos in my book...at least pedos can claim illness..torture the **** out the scumbag...he wanted to burn a tube carraige passengers to death.....you sympathise all you want...whilst more planning goes on....me and mi5 will thank those men who gather the info that saves lives of british citizens whilst you cry into your wine glass about the poor wittle tewowists.

Last edited by parmnion; 18-09-2017 at 03:42 PM.