View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 03:42 PM #114
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
You really are frightened aren't you?

I tell you what I warn my kids about. I warn them about speeding drivers and the inconsiderate bastards who drive whilst using their mobile phones. Only yesterday my friends little Italian Greyhound was killed whilst walking, on a leash and on the pavement, by a careless driver. I warn them about drunken gangs looking for fights. One's already had an awful experience with that. I warn them about remaining calm when they cycle through London and some pilock who doesn't like cyclists tries to run them off the road. Two of my sons have had that happen to them. I warn them about not carrying their wallets in their back pocket or purse in a backpack.

Whilst my kids know to stay away from and report suspicious packages, the last thing on my mind when they go out is terrorists getting to them. I refuse to make them suspicious of everyone because the chances of them getting killed by a car, a driver with road rage or a drunken thug is far higher than being killed by a terrorist.
Lets just accept adding another risk to the list then. In for a penny in for a pound. Tell that to the families of the thousands across Europe you have lost loved ones to Islamic terrorists.

Sounds to me that you make them suspicious of a lot of things. Everything but the biggest menace to our country in decades - Islamic terrorists. Each to their own.