View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 03:54 PM #115
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
The really important things and the things that are far more likely to be a danger to them then TS, and the things that will be of real use to them in everyday life in the UK. You sound like a great parent.

Imagine bringing your kids up with an unrealistic, exaggerated and obsessive fear of terrorism and to fear people who aren't like you. Just sad.
You missed the point entirely and as usual put words in people's mouths to present your interpretation of their words as fact.

You may see the loss of British lives in Britain at the hands of Islamic terrorists as 'collateral damage' I don't. I see it as something that can be reduced if we are more careful about who we let into our country.

That does not mean 'whites only' your implied words, not mine - but people whose backgrounds can be checked and verified as posing no significant risk to our people. People who have skills to offer to our country to help make it prosper. Not anybody who forces their way into our country under false pretences.