BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.winter View Post
First of all, welcome back Raph!

I was in the audience of Launch Night and I remember how nervous you were walking down that runway. You won quite quickly the "that Trump guy" title from the snippet they had shown in the beginning of the show and it didn't help you a lot that night I must admit you had a terrible VT to go with. What do you think about it?

And these are questions from the Jamie thread from earlier on:
  • What has happened on the last day when we weren't watching?
  • You seemed very keen on promoting the house divide in its early stages (I can't blame you, the best series had one), including creatively labeling them as "popular crew" and "exile crew" (like B-Block, Insiders vs Outsiders) and emphasizing it frequently in the DR and with your Thorn Cottage chats with Chanelle/the sisters.
    How much of a self-conscious move was it? I believe it was the natural direction of this house, but you did give it the push that it needed to blossom into the huge divide (culminating in Fight Night 3).
  • Which also leads me to the next question - Fight Night!!! How was it? How terrifying was it? You clearly weren't expecting the divide to go all the way into the events of day 20. Did you fear you've done a mistake by helping the whole divide that could've cost you with Chanelle/Deborah being ejected? I'm not saying it in a bad way or blaming you for it of course, but in my eyes it looked like you really liked keeping the divide alive and suddenly it went out of hand and you felt like it all backfired (luckily only Lotan got the boot ).
Hello y.winter, that's so exciting that you were at launch! What a crazy night, never been more nervous in my life, and you can tell watching it back Ooh I didn't realise there was another question thread, feel free to send more this way as well if you would like sooo

1) Last day - they play music all day long because they can. I spent a lot of time with Tom. We got our clothes pressed, had a nandos and hair stylists and stuff, it's all a treat really. Me and Isabelle sung commercial music to our hearts content because we didn't get told off for it anymore. Had to move out of Rose Cottage by noon though from what I remember. And then I remember just walking around the house and trying to memorise everything and make the very most of the last few hours there, was very sad to be leaving!

2) Yes, definitely a strategic decision. I wanted to have a group of allies so I found the best group imo of all genuine people. The divide was largely caused by Kayleigh as she only wanted to be friends with reality tv type people who had a 'fanbase' but I definitely brought it up lots because I wanted it to happen and build momentum among my group.

3) Fight night was the coolest thing ever! Of course it stressed me out a bit but it was so exciting to be a part of it. The day after fight night nobody from the two sides spoke to each other, it really felt like a war, so psychologically fascinating!! And definitely made a strong effort to ensure my friends did not walk as a result of it, and at the end of the day, fight night helped my sides numbers at the time I suppose so was a good thing, although I did not want to see Lotan removed. So mixed feelings ha ha

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote