BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Hello y.winter, that's so exciting that you were at launch! What a crazy night, never been more nervous in my life, and you can tell watching it back Ooh I didn't realise there was another question thread, feel free to send more this way as well if you would like sooo

1) Last day - they play music all day long because they can. I spent a lot of time with Tom. We got our clothes pressed, had a nandos and hair stylists and stuff, it's all a treat really. Me and Isabelle sung commercial music to our hearts content because we didn't get told off for it anymore. Had to move out of Rose Cottage by noon though from what I remember. And then I remember just walking around the house and trying to memorise everything and make the very most of the last few hours there, was very sad to be leaving!

2) Yes, definitely a strategic decision. I wanted to have a group of allies so I found the best group imo of all genuine people. The divide was largely caused by Kayleigh as she only wanted to be friends with reality tv type people who had a 'fanbase' but I definitely brought it up lots because I wanted it to happen and build momentum among my group.

3) Fight night was the coolest thing ever! Of course it stressed me out a bit but it was so exciting to be a part of it. The day after fight night nobody from the two sides spoke to each other, it really felt like a war, so psychologically fascinating!! And definitely made a strong effort to ensure my friends did not walk as a result of it, and at the end of the day, fight night helped my sides numbers at the time I suppose so was a good thing, although I did not want to see Lotan removed. So mixed feelings ha ha
Brilliant! Thanks for answering Raph!

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote