View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 02:54 PM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

2016 (I went on so many trips and saw so much and I achieved so much and I dipped my toe into dating... which is very small but I had such little self confidence so it felt very validating xo. oh and i got rid of my toxic best friend and i got to see him fail without me so that was rewarding. I also had the best summer with a new best friend and we're still goin strong and we did so much in 2016 together xo)
2017 (had better dating experiences bc that's all that matters when you're a teenager! but my GCSEs went fab and I got rid of a few bad friendships which was liberating. oh and college is going good ig!)
2015 (a 'meh' year. I got a new dog who's still an excited little puppy and I adore her with all my heart <3 but I was at a kinda bad place? I was on crutches until july and I lost a friendship group but most of them were dicks but I got the good ones back x also I got some fun video games this year because... honestly video games and cartoons were the best thing about this year... that's how bad it was)
2014 - HUN so bad. so bad. At the start I was homeless... and then we got a house... and then i got paralysed and was in hospital until July... and even when I left i couldnt walk unaided and was still used my wheelchair periodically. also I weighed 100kg which was BAD. and when i came back to school i was so awful I kicked off with everyone which was lowkey funny and lowkey bad bc no one wants to see that! I've since slimmed down by over 20kg and now Im a loved goddess who makes peace not war but honestly 2014 me was a fat ugly disabled **** and now Im a skinny gorgeous disabled legend!)
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote