Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Save Rebecca cut Steven
I saved Bex cos why not she got her tits out (didn't know who the others were and didn't know Lisa Huo hadn't been saved)

Steven Goode

TWO SECOND STEVEN. TWO SECOND STEVEN. TWO SECOND STEVEN.

Sorry Jack_ but it had to be done! I really didn't like Steven at all. His lack of self awareness was absolutely hilarious but that's about it. He was awful and his controlling nature of Kimbot was kind of borderline creepy. Icr if this happened but I seemed to recall Steven asking Kimbot if she loved him after like a week? He planned holidays etc for them in the house and it was all kind of gross. And then he shagged her for like two seconds on TV and muttered the infamous 'Open it' line. Gross. After Kimbot left due to a rumoured ectopic pregnancy (which I still find absolutely disgusting that she mocked the pregnancy during her BOTS appearance), Steven had a breakdown and shaved off all his hair Britney style and was evicted that Friday night. Afterwards, he took all his pals abroad for plastic surgery and Mark Byron stole a nose job for him and never spoke to him afterwards. He and Kim had a really cheap wedding (despite the fact he turned over his first million in a year!) and eventually split. Poor them.

Also I seem to remember Steven eating ham and toast or ham and cracker bread in the diary room whilst asking how Kim was and it was really gross and disturbed me so much that I still think about it to this day, 3 and a bit years later. That's the main reason I cut him from the rankdown tbh.

Last edited by Cal.; 26-09-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote