Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Act 1: Leona Lewis
Leona, I do think you're great so I'm giving you Seat #1!

Act 2: Diana Vickers
You're right up my street, take Seat #2!

Act 3: Lucie Jones
You are amazing, and I loved when I got to see you live in theatre earlier this year, but I'd struggle with your song choices. Unfortunately I have to send you home.

Act 4: Rebecca Ferguson
Rebecca, you're not really my cup of tea. I have to send you home.

Act 5: Cher Lloyd
You are exactly what this show needs right now, and there's space in the market. Take a seat on Seat #3!

Act 6: Misha B
I remember being gutted when you were sent home last time around, so please take Seat #4!

Act 7: Janet Devin
I know I'll be met with criticism here but I find you hard to coach. I have to send you home.

Act 8: Amelia Lily
There's no doubt you are a superstar but in my opinion you're not an All Star. For that reason, I have to send you home.

Act 9: Ella Henderson
I love that you're fresh and versatile, so I'm taking a chance and putting you through. Take a seat on Seat #5!

Act 10: Tamera Foster
Tamera this is hard for me, but I have to send you home.

Act 11: Stephanie Nala
Stephanie, I'm not sure what the best direction to take you in on this show is, and for that reason I have to send you home.

Act 12: Lauren Platt
I love you, but I think it'd be harsh to give you any false hope to unfortunately you're going home.

Act 13: Louisa Johnson
Now this is what I've been waiting for! You deserve that last spot - so please take Seat #6! This means I may have to start swapping out.

Act 14: Monica Michael
Monica, you're good but not good enough for the space of any of those six I have already. I'm sending you home.

Act 15: Lauren Murray
Lauren, you're too similar to existing artists for this chance right now. Develop your sound and then I might listen. You have to go home right now.

Act 16: Emily Middlemas
You have a sound I can definitely work with, but if I want you it means I cant have one of those 6. I'm going to make a very bold choice, and you're all going to hate me, but I'd like you to take Seat #1. That means Leona, I have to send you home.

Act 17: Rachel Adedeji
I really don't understand why you're still here. I'm sending you home.

Act 18: Stacey Solomon
You don't fit into my team right now, so I have to send you home.

Act 19: Hannah Barrett
Hannah, you're good but I'm not sure you're good enough. I have to send you home.

Act 20: Gifty Louise
You're fresh, you're new and there's a gap for you. But there isn't a gap in my team at the moment. That means I need to make a gap. I want you on Seat #5, which means I'm sending home Ella Henderson.

Act 21: Alisah Bonaobra
I fear you are too Musical Theatre for this, so I have to send you home.

Act 22: Rai-Elle Williams
I adore your voice, but are you too young? I say no, no one is too young. I'm giving you Seat #2 so Diana Vickers, you have to go home.

Act 23: Georgina Panton
I love you so much, and I'm finding it really hard because I love all others on my team too. My worry is, I don't know who to swap you with. I have to send you home.

Act 24: Holly Tandy
I'm blown away by you, and that deserves a seat. Take Seat #1 Please, sorry Emily that means you're going home.

Act 25: Deanna Mussington
It's just a fly tout no, you have to go home.

Act 26: Grace Davies
As much as I love you, I don't know if I can work with your Style so I have to send you home. That means I have my Final 6 locked.

Seat 1: Holly Tandy
Seat 2: Rai-Elle Williams
Seat 3: Cher Lloyd
Seat 4: Misha B
Seat 5: Gifty Louise
Seat 6: Louisa Johnson

I have an announcement to make though. Will Leona Lewis, Ella Henderson, Diana Vickers and Georgina Panton return to the stage? You four are too good to let go so I am making a Girl Group called ‘S.O.U.L’ who'll compete in Owoaje's 6CC. Good luck!