Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
They could be untrue but a lot of the women coming forward with stories about him are rich and successful actresses like Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow, so I find it hard to believe they're doing it for the money. If anything they risk facing criticism for not coming forward sooner.
My opinion is that many actresses will have slept with him,sucked him off and let him sniff coke off their arses over the years and many Possibly wouldn’t be where they are today if they hadn’t.
It’s likely half of Hollywood did this over the years.Marilyn Monroe was apparently well known for it.
However i think power and greed probably corrupted him and he wasn’t used to being told no.When he was told no he got angry about it and he pushed it too far and did bad things he thought he could get away with or he knocked the ‘unwilling’ones back for roles.He Possibly pissed off alot of ‘unwilling’ actresses by refusing them their big break and now everyone’s coming out to trample him so they don’t look like they condone it.There’s pictures of actresses draped all over him so many were willing.
I think it’s more than likely he will be guilty of a good few cases of inappropriate behaviour or assault.
Still,Nothing’s proven yet.
Sticking with the innocent until proven guilty view is a perfectly legitimate one and doesn’t make someone a rapist sympathiser.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote