BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
A great group of finalists completely wasted as well

The most annoying thing about all of this is that everything about last series was perfect, apart from the finalists they chose. If they'd just looked at last year and gone 'hm, if Judges Houses hadn't been such a disaster maybe the lives would've done better', then we might've had some hope this time around because they've rectified that mistake this weekend. Instead they seem to think it's the actual live shows themselves that were the problem

Put these finalists in last year's series and you have one that's up there with 2008/2010/2012. I'm so gutted
I COMPLETELY agree with everything you’ve said. Judges Houses ruined last series (for the best part) and that was all they had to correct this year. And they technically did! The final 12 are the best in a while AND they’re even making the public happier by giving us 4 acts we choose ourselves. Now put this on a normal 10 week format and it would be the best live shows since 2012. Instead we’re getting an absolute car crash of a mess...

Acts like Alexandra, Rebecca Ferguson, James, Little Mix, Fleur East and, most notably, Saara were not winners or even near that at the beginning of their own live shows yet because of the format they managed to grow and make the final and some of them did manage to win. None of them would’ve won on a format like this.

Louisa was a shoe in for the win in 2015, and because there were so little shows, it was all so predictable. We didn’t really get to know the acts as well as usual (which is partly why I believe she hasn’t been that successful since)
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote