View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 01:08 PM #34
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
That's such a good idea.
I just think, especially if a show has had multiple seasons, it would be a decent gesture if it just became standard? I mean, maybe not for every show that flops half way through its first season, but anything that goes to a second season and beyond should get a chance to tie up loose ends.

A few shows do get told of cancellation before they wrap filming on their current season and try to wrap up but it usually ends up being a really rushed ending when it happens that way, they literally have to throw together a two or three ep ending in a couple of weeks. If they got a budget for a feature-length story to tie it all up and maybe 6 months to put it together (to air at the start of when the next season would have been)... every show could get a coherent swan-song! Someone email America.

I've only seen one accidental good ending. Dallas reboot. We randomly loved it (it was TOTAL trash) but it ended on the "cliffhanger" of Christopher Ewing - who was just irritating as f - getting into his car and it blowing up. An accidental perfect ending .

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 25-10-2017 at 01:08 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote