Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Apart from my pregnancies where I found tobacco repulsive, I've been addicted to tobacco for years TS. Smoking came before vaping and whilst vaping doesn't have that cutting edge for me it was better than nothing.

Have you ever smoked? When my husband gave up he just went cold turkey and has never (to my knowledge) touched one since. When I tried that I was climbing the walls. I became bad-tempered, unreasonable and burst into tears at the slightest thing. I couldn't concentrate on anything and all I wanted to do was eat mountains of sugary things.

I tried Nicorette patches but became addicted to them and ended up smoking and using patches at the same time which is dangerous. I've tried prescription meds and was told that after about two weeks I'd just go off tobacco but that didn't happen. I tried vaping and found that was something I could handle but even with vaping, there isn't a day goes by when I don't think about smoking a cigarette. When you vape you get continuously hounded by people wanting to tell you that its more dangerous than smoking. I hate being an addict and I'd love to find a cure but it is what it is.

Oh and research findings show that some people can easily quit smoking whilst others find it almost impossible. Its the same with heroine.

Do you really? I think most people think vaping is completely innocuous which is why it has become so popular. You need to go cold turkey it is the only way, my sister in law was a 30 a day smoker, had one when she got out of bed, when cold turkey, she put on a bit of weight but got rid of that a year later. I used to social smoke, Mr C got me got give up as his mother died from lung cancer
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote