27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 1: The Live Launch Show (Monday 5th June 2017)
After the title sequence ran, Emma emerged from the screen and made her way down the catwalk. “Hello, and welcome to Big Brother 18! Tonight we are going to see 14 housemates make their way into the most Famous House in Britain!” The crowd cheered with excitement. “And the mysterious Brotherhood will be revealed to the housemates - but what will it mean for those not selected to be members? All will be revealed!” In response, the audience ‘ooh’ed in suspense. “Now, I think it's about time we met our first housemate!

After Arthur had made his way inside, Emma continued with the show. “So Arthur is safely inside, but I think it's time we gave him a friend - don't you?”

Ellie joined Arthur inside, so Emma could now continue hosting. “So, Arthur and Ellie are getting along like two peas in a pod - but is three a crowd?”

“Now as you know, this year housemates were encouraged to apply in pairs.” Emma said, after Lotan made his way inside. “Will this pair be arguing like a married couple?”

Emma could now continue, after they entered. “So we have Arthur, Ellie, Lotan, Imran and Sukhvinder safely inside the house which means we have plenty of space left for more!” The crowd were eager to meet them. “And this pair know family comes first!”

“Charlotte and Mandy are in!” Emma smiled, before continuing. “Will this next pair be putting sisters before misters, though?”

Emma was ready to continue after the Nigerian sisters had entered. “So, I think it's time to meet the final pair of the series!”

“So was our final pair of the series!” Emma informed. “Kieran and Rebecca join Arthur, Ellie, Lotan Imran, Sukhvinder, Charlotte, Mandy, Deborah and Hannah inside the house! Shall we throw another one in?”

Emma then proceeded with the Show after Joe made his way inside. “I think the house is still looking a little empty - so let's put another in the mix!”

“There's now an unlucky thirteen inside the house,” Emma began. “So let's Round it off and throw the fourteenth and final Housemate inside!”

“That means we have a full house; Arthur, Ellie, Lotan, Imran, Sukhvinder, Charlotte, Mandy, Deborah, Hannah, Kieran, Rebecca, Joe, Kayleigh and Raph!” The crowd cheered for the Class of 2017. “Now, tomorrow they are going to learn of The Brotherhood. Each housemate will stand and give the name of two people they want to lead The Brotherhood. The two with the most votes will be given ultimate power over the next few days and must choose others to join. Joining means the luxury of having a suitcase and being immune. The three who aren't selected to join will face the first Eviction of the series on Friday Night! That's all I have for tonight, join me Live tomorrow when we crown the Leaders of The Brotherhood!”

Last edited by Morgan.; 26-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote