27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 2: The Live Brotherhood Crowning (Tuesday 6th June 2017)
After the title sequence ran, Emma emerged from the screen and made her way down the catwalk. “Hello, and welcome to Big Brother 18! Tonight we are going to see which two housemates are crowned leaders of The Brotherhood! Let's see some highlights from last night first if all!”

Emma smiled at the footage, before carrying on with the Show. “So the housemates have found their feet in the brand new Big Brother house - but who is about to take charge? Let's go live to the house for the first time this series!” Emma turned to the screen, and was broadcast live. “Big Brother House, this is Emma. Tonight, The Big Brother Brotherhood is going to get up and running - but before it does it needs two leaders. One by one you should stand and give two names of the people you want to lead. Arthur, you're first.”

Arthur stood, to announce his votes. “The two people I think should lead are Charlotte and Mandy.”

Charlotte: 1
Mandy: 1

“Right then,” Charlotte began. “I would like Mandy and Imran to lead the group.”

Mandy: 2
Imran: 1

Deborah was next up. “I want Hannah and Kieran to lead The Brotherhood please.”

Hannah: 1
Kieran: 1

“I would like Lotan and Kieran to run the group please.” Ellie stood to announce her votes.

Kieran: 2
Lotan: 1

“My votes go to,” Hannah began. “Deborah and Sukhvinder please, Big Brother.”

Deborah: 1
Sukhvinder: 1

Imran was next to stand and reveal his votes. “I would like Sukhvinder and Raph to run The Brotherhood, please.”

Sukhvinder: 2
Raph: 1

It was Joe who stood next to reveal where his votes lay. “I am going to suggest Kieran and Ellie for leaders.”

Kieran: 3
Ellie: 1

“I'd like Lotan and Rebecca to be in charge please.” Kayleigh revealed, standing before the group.

Lotan: 2
Rebecca: 1

Kieran was next up to vote. “I'd also like Rebecca and Lotan as leaders of The Brotherhood.

Lotan: 3
Rebecca: 2

“My votes go to …” Lotan thought for a moment. “Ellie and Kieran please, Big Brother.”

Kieran: 4
Ellie: 2

Mandy stood to speak. “Big Brother, I would like Charlotte and Imran in charge of The Brotherhood please.”

Charlotte: 2
Imran: 2

“Can I vote for Sukhvinder and Deborah to run The Brotherhood please, BB?” Raph voted, before sitting again.

Sukhvinder: 3
Deborah: 2

Rebecca then stood to announce who she'd vote for. “I would like Kieran and Kayleigh to be leaders of The Brotherhood please.

Kieran: 5
Raph: 2
Kayleigh: 1

Lady up to announce her votes was Sukhvinder. “Big Brother, I'm voting for Imran and Raph to run The Brotherhood please.

Kieran: 5
Imran: 3
Raph: 2
Kayleigh: 1

“This is Big Brother.” The voice spoke. “I can reveal with 5 votes Kieran will be The Leader of The Brotherhood. However,” He began. “There was a tie amongst Lotan, Sukhvinder and Imran for Vice Leader, All on 3 votes. To determine the winner, please stand behind the candidate you wish to win. Please only sand behind either Lotan, Sukhvinder or Imran.” Everybody moved to who they wanted. “Imran and Sukhvinder, you both got 3 votes so will not lead the group. Lotan, you got 5 meaning you are Vice Leader. Kieran, Lotan, well done. Big Brother will get back to you with some big decisions.”

The Show cut back to Emma on the catwalk. “So, Kieran and Lotan are officially in charge, but who's going to end up Nominated? Tomorrow you can see who Lotan and Kieran decided to join The Brotherhood - and I'll be back on Friday for the first Eviction of the series! See you soon!”