Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
first of all it has never been my intention to annoy anyone on here with my constantly swapping my faves, i simply want to be liked on here, i want to be popular

secondly, how do you support your faves, with loyalty through negative comments

and yes from now on i am staying loyal to my faves in any show or music

i did so for Georgia May Foote, Pixie Lott, and i am still loyal to Maan, and i partly still love Taylor Swift (just gotta stay honest as well)

so people i simply care about my faves, i am quite passionate at supporting them

and sorry that i was dissing X Factor, Great British Bake Off, maybe i'm a spoilt brat quite a lot, who needs attention and who needs to have his way all the time, well i can't have my way all the time now i know

but comes back to my question, How do you support your faves the best way possible, can anyone answer this for me
For me, I like who I like Nicky,I don't care what other people think about my choices infact sometimes I know I have picked the right one when some others don't agree, I don't care whether I am liked or not either,I know who my friends are,that is all I need,I get on with most people anyway,I have my opinions and choices if some people dont like that ,tough, I usually take a while picking a fave ,but usually stick to whoever I choose unless they do something dire,which none of them have done that yet,Don't be sorry about dissing a program you feel deserves it,we all do it, don't just like people because it will get you 'liked' like people because YOU like them.I am sure you are liked on here Nicky. Support your faves by posting their good traits and understanding why they do certain things,look deeper and dont judge on face value.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote