BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
thats not really how being popular on here works. Some very popular members supported Bear and Austin.

I can't really commit to loving or hating any one person. I like to acknowledge when theyre a dick, i like to acknowledge when theyre a legend - I weigh it all up and decide whos my fave based on who of the bunch pisses me off least/makes me smile most. If that changes several times in a series, then I'm fine with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
For me, I like who I like Nicky,I don't care what other people think about my choices infact sometimes I know I have picked the right one when some others don't agree, I don't care whether I am liked or not either,I know who my friends are,that is all I need,I get on with most people anyway,I have my opinions and choices if some people dont like that ,tough, I usually take a while picking a fave ,but usually stick to whoever I choose unless they do something dire,which none of them have done that yet,Don't be sorry about dissing a program you feel deserves it,we all do it, don't just like people because it will get you 'liked' like people because YOU like them.I am sure you are liked on here Nicky. Support your faves by posting their good traits and understanding why they do certain things,look deeper and dont judge on face value.
yes thanks for this advice sweeties, and i will support whoever i want to like myself

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote