View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:08 AM #8

I don't normally feel that strongly about my faves, I suppose the last one I did was Emma Jensen but that was only because she was clearly the second coming of Christ But I remember she was pretty unpopular near the beginning, a lot of people thought the twins were annoying and immature, then her friendship with Marco, then with the Georgina feud she got a lot of criticism (before everyone turned on Georgina... good times <3) but I just supported her by giving my own view on those things I suppose. You can't force people to change their opinions you can only give your own perspective on things and maybe some people will see things differently, maybe they won't, it doesn't really matter (the forum would be incredibly dull if everyone agreed on everything and had the same opinions). And at the end of the day if not many people are supporting your fave and they end up leaving a show, that doesn't matter either, so just don't take your supporting of someone too seriously (and noone's going to like or dislike you based on who you support).

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote