BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
you are popular anyway Nicky, not everyone will like you and if they don't are they really worth your time! It's not the end of the world, being true to yourself is the best anyone can do
yes thanks for telling me, i feel much better now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Just try not to take it all so seriously because honestly in the long run nothing like that truly matters or has any sort of impact in your real life.

Try not to be too obsessive about supporting them, acknowledge their flaws as well as their good traits, don't hound others by attempting to force them into thinking the same way as you do or be personally offended if people don't like them or are negative in their comments about them, its not aimed at you its just their own opinions about a person that doesn't really matter to you or them in any real way.

Also, try not to be so bothered about TiBB 'friends' or popularity on here or any other forum / online community, again it will never really have a massive impact on your real life and if it gets to you so much it can all go away by simply clicking the x on the browser and logging off for a while.

Lastly, chill out with threads or comments that are constant apologies or statements about how much you want to be liked.
i'm trying the best i can, but usually the faves i like i can relate to usually

and i know i gotta acknowledge the negatives, but i focus on the positives because that keeps me happy

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote