27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 12: Live Eviction Show (Friday 16th June 2017)
After the titles, Emma appeared on the stage to open the show. “Welcome to Big Brother 2017!” The crowd roared. “So this week we have seen Chanelle and Tom take the house by storm - as well as the housemates being quizzed for food. It all resulted in Charlotte leaving the house after her mother and then Sukhvinder, Joe and Rebecca facing eviction. Before we chuck one out, let's see some highlights!”

“Now, shall we announce the housemate with the least votes to evict and therefore safe?” The crowd were ready. “Let's go live to the house. Big Brother House this is Emma. Joe. Rebecca. Sukhvinder. For the last 48 hours the British Public have been voting and I can reveal the housemate with the least votes to evict and therefore safe from eviction is …” The three nominees all looked extremely nervous. “Rebecca. Rebecca, congratulations you are safe and will remain in the house for another week. Joe, Sukhvinder, I'll be back shortly with the result of tonight's Eviction.” The crowd cheered and Emma was cut off from the house. “So, your votes meant Rebecca has survived the chop - but either Joe or Sukhvinder will be leaving. Let's go live to the house once more. Big Brother House this is Emma. Joe. Sukhvinder. For the last 48 hours the British Public have been voting and I can reveal the housemate with the most votes to evict and therefore the first housemate to be evicted is …” There was a tense moment as the crowd cheered their thoughts too. “Joe. Joe you have lost your place in the Big Brother House. You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes.”

Joe then exited the house, meeting Emma on the catwalk. “Ah, hi Emma!”

“So, your votes meant Joe became the first evicted housemate of the series.” Joe left the stage, as his time on the show had now finished. “I'll see you next week for another Eviction!”