Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

DR Uncut:
-WOW Rex is being very rude telling Rachel how it smells like she just took a **** on her bed
-selfless Rachel wants to experience Hell bc she feels bad for the current Hell HMs so she wants to know what they’re going through, and plus they have to shovel cow manure and she does that at home anyway!
-aaaand then Rex is picking on Rachel bc she says tooth “tuth” and he’s saying that she sounds like a moron. He’s so nice
-wow Rachel with the ULTIMATE conspiracy theory, thinking that Hell's part of the Shopping Task will always be something extremely physical
-“I know I might not be the most opinionated person in the world but I just think there are more important things in life to be worried about, and I am a positive person, and yes okay it might be annoying, and I’m sure it might be annoying to people watching, but that’s just who I am” wow queen of perspective. Ready to go get that tattooed on my arm x the rest of this DR is gr8 too because it’s Rachel again talking about how Rex kinda makes her feel like **** when he calls her boring but she’d rather be who she is than be ruthless to get far in life bc materialistic things don’t mean everything an she is truly happy with who she is <3