Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
I know the female casting in BB8 is probably the best ever (Charley, Chanelle, Lesley, Shabnam, Nicky and Kara-Louise were my faves) It's just the twist felt weird upon first watch because you are so used to both genders being in the house from Launch, and plus the twist only lasted for two days before C4 chucked Ziggy in due to ratings...
BB8 in general really - though it's probably better in hindsight than it was to watch at the time. After the Celeb BB race row though the show needed to move on with confidence but it was just too apologetic and although the all female launch was probably the biggest launch twist they've done it didn't really work at all. I do think individually they had some strong male and female housemates but as a group they didn't particularly provide riveting TV.

Also any series where one HM dominates, as Charlie and then inexplicably Carole did in BBUK, almost always suffers for it. It's never good when the producers treat one housemate as more important than the show.
Brekkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote