Old 25-11-2017, 08:54 PM #1524

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Eileen Daly

I expected me cutting Eileen to be met with shock and outrage but I really didn't like her that much. The only good thing I can remember about her is the way she ate that biscuit and when she was a bit weird when she did that performance on BOTS. Anyway Eileen was the series' token oldie but there was a twist: she was actually really cookie. The public didn't really take to Eileen but the producers seemed to love her and they decided they'd rather save her and Jade over Amy & Sally, Harriet and Sarah which I don't really get the logic in it all but hey it's Channel 5 and none of their decisions have made sense. She ended up clashing with Simon when he re-entered the house and he said she didn't deserve her place in the house because she's lived half of her life, despite the fact he was 3 years younger than her or something? Following this, Eileen ended up facing eviction in one of the only (if not the only) head to head eviction since 2011 against Joel Williams and even though he's an absolute horror of a person, she ended up receiving the most votes and going home. That's all I can write about her really. Oh and she makes weird horror films on YouTube with her husband.

Last edited by Cal.; 25-11-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote