Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.winter View Post
Santa has finally made it to hometown!
My best wishes and a Murray Christmas go to the wonderful (and a bit naughty) Adam. aka HomeTownJesus
I hope these little gifts will put a smile on your face through this uneasy time

So I've finished building this big and wonderful trampoline just for you (Broke some fingernails, so you'd better appreciate it!). But apparently someone was cheeky enough to get there first. Oh wait! it's only...
Spoiler:

The queen of jumping ecstatically herself, miss Zaara Aalto from Norway. Or Sweden. It's Greenland, isn't it?
So don't be a grumpy little black girl and hop on!!

After getting yourself all tired from jumping around, you might want to go inside, grab a cup of warm tea and go and
Spoiler:

buy some new games for you brand new PS4 with these expensive gifts cards I have for you (I went bankrupt to get them, so use them wisely!)

Oh! and who's there knocking on the door? I thought I'll invite a friends to join you.
Spoiler:

Yes, his majesty Brendan Murray came to kick your ass on the PS4 games you just bought. Look how smug (and unsuspectingly buff) he is.
(Don't be shy, unpixelate yourself!)

I guess you wouldn't mind if I also pamper you with a
Spoiler:

ticket to the semi-final of Eurovision 2017 to watch mr. Murray claiming his international fame (while obviously making it to the final after being kept as the last country to be called. cheeky Jon Ola Sand.)

That means you'll stay there for a few more days to lose your mind when
Spoiler:

he takes Europe by a storm, tops the scoreboard on Saturday's final and end up winning it!!!
Look how shocked he is! (I bet the Russian guy didn't see that second-loss-in-a-row coming! In your face Putin)

So once again, Merry Christmas Adam! I hope the forthcoming year will bring only happiness and good feelings to your doorstep. Stay strong, dear friend!
Spoiler:

I'll leave you with this beautiful festive song (that you probably know, but let's pretend you don't) from the kings of HomeTown:

Not sure if this can be beaten though?

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote