BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
If she had fancied him...it wouldn't have been a problem of course
I bet people forget about Ashley Roberts grabbing Helen Flanagan's boob though .

i feel like over these past 6 years on social media and on tv and in general Sexual Harassment and feminism has become a big joke , to the point where men literally have to tip toe and gingerly be aware of everything they do and its effing stupid ! . Men are basically losing their voice and being treated badly .

Literally anyone can accuse a man of sexual harassment, and immediately people jump up and instantly believe it and that man is always seen as scum of the earth .Or it's always a case of "there's no smoke without fire" BS

Nobody looks at the bigger picture anymore and they don't focus on real issues anymore , like countries where women are still being treated like dirt and abused horrifically . Or real rapists/predators who get a light sentence /or get away entirely with the crime as their victims are left traumatised without hope.

Look at how things have vastly changed , i remember years and years ago when Lord Brocket was on IAC who was a very pompous idiot. And he randomly ran over to Katie Price and shook her boobs in his hands , i don't remember an uproar and all these years later there's still no mention of it.

And Katie Price herself has never mentioned it or if she has she obviously WASN'T that bothered by it as i don't remember it being made a deal over. And even then i was shocked by it because it was so random and cringeworthy .