BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Lotan Carter
BB18 - Ejected - 4 nominations

Ugh, what a massive twat am I right? Remember when Big Brother released the 6 teaser photos of 6 of our new housemates? (of whom 4 left by the first 2 weeks and 3 left by non-evictions) And we saw Imran and Sukhvinder and Deborah and Hannah and we thought oh my god, we're going to get a really good, diverse, interesting cast. And then we saw Lotan and thought "meh who were we kidding"

Yep, pretty much. So, cue launch night and Lotan is Housemate #3. And it was soooooo fkn satisfying to watch him come out of the doors to loud boos. I thought "Good, he'll be first out!" And then he made a tit of himself (not as much as he would later on, mind) by throwing sweets at people and asking Sukhvinder if he could call her "Sukh" and she shut him down and we could all tell that Emma was lowkey living for it. I thought that the first evictee would be him, especially when Tom made him face the first public vote. So cue that night. And he gets the loudest cheers of the lot! What the ****...........

Then he sort of blended into the background a bit. Until we got some new housemates. Lotan, meet Isabelle. She will not stand you thinking that you run this house, we hope that is ok with you. It was not. It was brilliant for us though because it led to his ejection. He made it his mission to treat her like **** and one thing that sticks in my mind his him telling Tom to go and ask Raph what is the shortest period of time a housemate has spent inside the Big Brother house because he was sure that record was about to be broken. We love irony. For the fact fans, that record holder is Issac Stout from Big Brother 10, who walked after 2 days. (Day 56-Day 58) Also, Lotan spent 21 days in the house, compared to Isabelle, who spent 38 days in the house.

So, Big Brother gave housemates a task to stick adjectives on each other, you know the usual, "funny", "two-faced", and the one which was his downfall, "vain." Isabelle went to fix her microphone and did so near a mirror, so Lotan noticed this and pointed this out to the whole group, saying "She's looking in the mirror, did anyone give her vain?" and then Isabelle uttered the six words which changed the series forever.

Role model to your son though?

Big Daddy was not impressed. So much so that his reaction was to throw his bottle over beer across the housemates, hitting several of them. So then Lotan and Tom went to the Diary Room as Lotan raged, Big Brother sent security in to stop Ellie and Deborah from battering each other, Charlotte revealed that she can actually speak (who would have thunk it) and Savannah just sat on the sofa fearing for her life, it was great fun

And then Lotan was removed from the house the next day for being a male twat.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

Someone who is an All Star.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 16-06-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote