BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Nicola McLean
CBB19 - 5th Placed Finalist - 7 nominations

Next up is Mean McLean, who would probably still be quite far down the list even if it hadn't been for Kim's presence. Ugh she was such a mess that it actually lowkey pissed me off to watch because everything she did was annoying. Because in the first few days she was married to some footballer, who idk his name because I don't follow the football and I don't want to Google it because it's in the back of my mind somewhere and googling it now would be admitting defeat, right? And why do that if it can be avoidable. Anyway, off-topic...

Yeah so she's married to her husband and then she has a lot of drink and then goes and flirts with Jamie (god knows why) and then they talked about her on This Morning and she came across like a mess. Not as much as she would later on, but still a mess nevertheless. hey that rhymed and also did I use that phrase in Lotion's write up? I think so. I'm going to use it again. They were both pretty terrible housemates. So, every time she was on screen from Day 1 - Day 11, she was bitching about someone. And you know the bitchy housemates that are kinda iconic? Yeah, sorry Nicole, you can't come in. You don't fit that criteria. Bye bye.

So then Kim came in, which proper turned the series upside down and it was great TV because Chloe jumped in the pool, this splashed Kim, Kim got pissed off, Nicola thought that she was the voice of reason and shouted at Kim. Like what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, this had nothing to do with you! Sod off, I preferred you when you were bitchy but still uniconic. Yeah so then Kim was NOT having it, so she had a go at Nicola, which she held a grudge against Kim for, for the next 3 weeks. There was the time when James J and Kim had an argument because he told Kim to go back to her cleaning and then then Kim started crying and James J, Jamie and Nicola sat outside and talked utter **** about Kim, so that was proper uncalled for.

And then there was Fight Night, which Nicola was lowkey the catalyst for (knew that my Int 1 Chemistry wasn't completely useless) and she came across as if she thought she was running the house, in other words not coming across well. Then Kim got dragged away by the dripping security lady and Nicola thought she had done something good and it was like no you didn't. Then there was the time that Nicola said to Kim that she was the way she was because she wasn't a mum which was proper uncalled for because Kim had a stillborn baby when she was younger and she delievered it alone, by herself in a bedsit and buried him in a park. Yeah she didn't go through all that so the likes of her could go around saying that sort of ****. Like I'll be honest, had she not said that, she would have been around the #40 mark, which means that the comment means she dropped 14 places. Bet she's devvo'd.

Clue as to who is next:
Spoiler:

2 people from Ex On The Beach

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 16-06-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote