it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Clearly a controversial choice, I would wait to see Cal’s reaction but I’m about to grant Morgan’s previous wish which was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Kayleigh, who I still don't know why isn't 55th or 54th on this list.
53. Kayleigh Morris
BB18 - Ejected - 4 nominations

We move onto Kayleigh, who was also ejected from BB18 for being unnecessarily aggressive. The reason that I call her unnecessarily aggressive is because she was always having a go at someone and it could never be justified. Ugh it was just so messy. I remember hearing on launch night that she cut up all her baby photos in front of her mum in an argument. I would say that's pretty cruel. And she even seemed proud of it. Like wtf girl, is that an attempt to sound iconic or what. The first instance of her being a dick was in the first week when she went into the kitchen and started brushing her hair beside Sukhvinder who was eating. She put her in her place by telling her that she was trying to eat her breakfast (it looked like her lunch but whatever) and that it was really bad hygenically to do that, which is actually true as well, because if you brush your hair over somebody's food, the hair is likely to go in the food. And nobody wants hair in their food. Especially Kayleigh's hair. And then Kayleigh had this MASSIVE go at Sukhvinder, and she was like trying to prove that she was wrong (which she was not) and if there was an award for not being able to conduct yourself well, she probably would have won it because she did not conduct herself well at all. Such a mess.

And then after Randy Mandy was evicted (such a loss) she had a HUGE go at Arthur for some reason that I can't completely remember but I remember that it was over nothing and she was overreacting to **** and she was told him to fack off about 500 times in the space of 2 minutes, with the word can't every now and again, which I think was supposed to mean ****... Yeah and then during the mayoral task when Sukhvinder was mayor of the BB village (ugh what an icon) and Kayleigh was her deputy (ugh what a mess) she constantly tried to pick at her for like no justifiable reason and then Sukhvinder fired her and called her irrelevant and hired her husband Imran as her replacement and it was so iconic because she was absolutely raging

Ugh and then there was the night that she was sent out the door and what made it even better was that Imran and Sukhvinder had just been evicted and I wanted Kayleigh to go instead and now she's gone and it was so good. Anyway, Chanelle was like to Ellie about how she kept following Kayleigh around and then she was so RAGING that she threatened to batter Chanelle and stab her and everything else then she had to be sent to the Diary Room, where Rebecca was given the task to calm her down and Kayleigh was venting off to her and Rebecca just looked so done with the situation and I was just like same girl, I can so relate rn. And then she was sent to the spare room where she was disposed of the following morning.

52. Jemma Lucy
CBB20 - 6th Placed Finalist - 4 nominations

Oh she is a horror. Just the fact that she was on a show called Brat Camp says ot all. When Sarah wasn’t that bad, she defined her as “not having a career anyways” despite her claim to fame being on Ex on the Beach.

She was also agressive, and she should have been ejected for kicking that table.
Will this be another rating that divides opinion? Probably, although I think that Jemma’s perception is mixed leaning towards negative. Mine is negative leaning towards extremely negative.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

Somebody who was saved, when everybody though they would go.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 16-06-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote